Holiday Inn, Lubbock, Texas  » Hotels  »
801 AVENUE Q, Lubbock, TX
  • The Holiday Inn in Lubbock was nothing amazing, nor was it bad in anyway
  • It was located very close to the University which I was visiting so that was very convenient
  • I've noticed that seems to be a problem in a lot of different places, and when I can avoid it I'm a happy camper

• by David Boston

The Holiday Inn in Lubbock was nothing amazing, nor was it bad in anyway. It was located very close to the University which I was visiting so that was very convenient.

My room was very clean, and I didn’t have any problems with excess noise or anything of that sort.

The people

at the counter where very nice, and I got my room key and everything very quickly.

I’ve noticed that seems to be a problem in a lot of different places, and when I can avoid it I’m a happy camper.

There is quite a bit of construction in the area which is ...

• a pain at times.

Although that isn’t Holiday Inn’s fault.

Besides that seems to be the entire city of Lubbock at the current moment as they are building a new highway once that is done it will be much easier to from place to place.

Wal-Mart is also located quite closely to

the hotel so if you are there for an extending period of time it will be easy to go and pick up some groceries instead of eating out every night.

This is a good way to save some money.

So if you are heading to Lubbock, Texas don’t forget to check out the Holiday Inn!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2401559401031/k2311a014/1.4.09