Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Rising Malevolence
  • The problem is that I know where the story is going
  • I know how General Grievous dies, what happens in the war, what happens to Anakin, I even know what happens to the droids
  • Which is why I am so surprised that I enjoy the show so often
  • The characters of the clones and the Jedi are the ones who turn my opinion though, silly nicknames aside I like Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi Wan, and Yoda more in these than in any of the recent movies, and giving clones real personalities and looks as well as being willing to kill them in a cartoon adds some real suspense to the show

• by Elton Gahr

I’ve been watching Star Wars for as long as I can remember, but I’ve never been a fan of prequels. The problem is that I know where the story is going.

Star Wars is worse than most, and the clone wars even more so.

I know how General Grievous dies, what happens in

the war, what happens to Anakin, I even know what happens to the droids.

Which is why I am so surprised that I enjoy the show so often.

Rising Malevolence was one of those times.

The advantages of the prequel was used well, bringing in a secret weapon which you have seen before.

...

a cartoon adds some real suspense to the show.

This episode in particular had all of those things as well as another Jedi master Plo Koon, and several well thought out though very minor twists in the story.

If you avoided the Clone Wars cartoon because of the movies give the show a chance, you might be surprised.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11401559301031/k2311a014/1.4.09