Get Smart  » Movies  »
  • I definitely recommend renting this movie when you get a chance

• by Steve

I recently watched the show Get Smart in re-runs and thought it was a fantastic show. So, when I had an opportunity to rent the movie based on the series, I figured I would give is a shot.

I have to say,

the film Get Smart is absolutely hillarious.

Whenever you do a re-make of a movie or show, you always run the risk of ruining both the movie and people’s impressions of the show.

This wasn’t the case with this film.

Steve Carrell does a great job of playing Max Smart and Anne Hathaway makes a lovely and entertaining Agent 99.

You also have some wonderful supporting roles from Dwayne Johnson, Bill Murray and others.

One of the scenes in this movie really stands out ...

• Get Smart
      for me, the one where Smart and the Chief are in the car and go through a bait store.

Smart asks the Chief if he’s thinking what he’s thinking and the chief’s response is “Are you thinking, holy s.

t, holy s.

t, I

almost got stabbed through the head by a sword fish?” My wife and I cracked up laughing and it took us several minutes to stop.

That pretty much summarizes what was a much better film than expected.

I definitely recommend renting this movie when you get a chance.

Get Smart

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11301559011231/k2311a013/1.3.09