Pizza Hut Panormis Pizza  » Food  »
1.5
  • But, whichever the case, I'm seriously disappointed in it
  • Again, I'm not sure if our pizza hut just doesn't get the concept behind that pizza but it definitely was not what we were expecting after seeing the commercials

• by Steve

Ok, I’m not sure if it’s because the people working at our local pizza hut are a bunch of idiots or if the commercials lie about how great the new Panormis Pizza is. But, whichever the case, I’m seriously disappointed in it.

When my wife and I saw the commercials for the Panormis pizza, we absolutely wanted to try it.

It reminded me

a bit of the old Big Foot pizzas they offered; a large sheet of pizza that is enough for a large group of people (or me if I wanted to lock myself away for a weekend).

When we ordered it online it sounded even better; from what we read, we could get two toppings, one on each side.

So, we ordered the pizza ...

• for delivery and waited 30 minutes expecting the delivery driver to show up at our door holding a large pizza in his hands and having enough to go around several times between the two of us.

Imagine our surprise when the driver showed up carrying two pizzas.

I mean, what the heck was that about.

That wasn’t a panormis pizza, it was two

large pizzas.

What’s so new about that.

They were round and, rather than having one topping each, they had both toppings we ordered on both.

Again, I’m not sure if our pizza hut just doesn’t get the concept behind that pizza but it definitely was not what we were expecting after seeing the commercials.

You can be sure I won’t be making the mistake of ordering that again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27301558891231/k2311a013/1.3.09