Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Restless  » TV  »
2.5
  • Ok, for the 4th season finale of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the episode Restless was one of the dumbest and most boring episodes I've ever seen
  • I was a bit disappointed that he didn't get together with them

• by Steve

Ok, for the 4th season finale of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the episode “Restless” was one of the dumbest and most boring episodes I’ve ever seen. After watching it, I really have to wonder just what exactly the writers were thinking.

The last episode, Primeval, had them beating the bad guy Adam

and brought an end to the Inititative.

So, the finale really should have had something to offer.

Instead, we have the main four members (Buffy, Xander, Willow and Giles) falling asleep while watching a movie and having their dreams haunted by the spirit of the First Slayer; who is ticked off at ...

• them for casting a spell to invoke the spirit to beat Adam.

Talk about a woman with a vendetta; though I’m still a bit confused as to why she’s so mad.

The dreams themselves are pretty dumb; though I have to admit (as a guy) Xander’s dream involving Willow and Tara was

pretty hot.

I was a bit disappointed that he didn’t get together with them.

But, I still can’t figure out what was with the guy and the sliced cheese.

This was a dumb and confusing episode that brought and end to a dumb and confusing season of this series.

I can only hope the fifth season is better.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Restless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10301558881231/k2311a013/1.3.09