Spongebob: Frankendoodle
  • The funniest part, in my opinion, has to be the artist himself
  • I definitely would recommend watching it if you get a chance

• by Steve

Ok, I will admit it, while one of the stupidest Spongebob Squarepants epiosodes I’ve ever seen, the episode “Frankendoodle” is actually quite funny; in fact, it might be one of the funnier episodes I’ve seen in a while. I’m still a bit confused about why a pencil lost by an artist at

sea would suddenly turn magical and everything drawn by Spongebob and Patrick would come to life (including a spongebob clone)I wonder if it’s because they are animated and the pencil is real?

Anyway, watching that animated spongebob come to life and terrorize Spongebob and his friends is classic; especially the final battle ...

• between the two spongebobs that includes both halves of the pencil, the tip and the eraser. The funniest part, in my opinion, has to be the artist himself. Here he is in the middle of the ocean, trying to draw a masterpiece and, not only does he lose his only pencil; when
        he finally gets it back at the end, he breaks the tip and realizes he forgot to bring a pencil sharpener. That was hillarious. I don’t always like Spongebob Squarepants but this is one of the few episodes that I can make an exception for. I definitely would recommend watching it if you get a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10301558591231/k2311a013/1.3.09