Bones: The Bone that Blew  » TV  »
  • And, I while I know I wasn't supposed to agree with Bones when she wanted him fired right away, I could really understand her point about him being around evidence when he himself was a convicted felon and accused murderer
  • This was definitely an episode worth watching with plenty twists and turns to keep you wondering what might happen next

• by Steve

Well now, that turned out to be a good episode of Bones. “The Bone that Blew” offered us a couple of things.

First, you have the mystery of how an ex-marine turned babysitter ended up killed and burned (resulting in parts of his body to blow away in a big wind storm)and

for what reason was he murdered.

You have a variety of suspects ranging from a woman he had been having sex with to another he worked for and was giving out inside business information.

All of them are upper class and very smug.

And, when you do find out who the killer ...

• is, it’s over one of the stupidest reasons I’ve ever heard.

Then of course you have the whole story about Bones’ dad becoming a staff member at the Jeffersonian Institute; giving tours and teaching science to kids.

And, I while I know I wasn’t supposed to agree with Bones when she wanted

him fired right away, I could really understand her point about him being around evidence when he himself was a convicted felon and accused murderer.

Any good defense attorney would have a field day with that.

This was definitely an episode worth watching with plenty twists and turns to keep you wondering what might happen next.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10301558581231/k2311a013/1.3.09