Veggie Tales:God Made You Special
  • And, I don't think the lesson it was teaching was lost on her
  • I know I, and my daughter, are very happy with it

• by Steve

I absolutely love getting Veggie Tale movies for my daughter; both because they are entertaining and because I know she is getting something that will teach her things that will help her be a better person as she gets older. The movie God Made You Special is a good example of this because it shows a variety of Veggie

Tale stories that teach young kids that even the smallest person has talent and can make a difference.

I haven’t watched the entire movie with her yet (though she has already watched it three times and I just got it for her yesterday) but, what I saw, I liked.

I especially liked the one story “Dave and the Giant ...

• Pickle” which is a funny re-telling of the David and Goliath story.

Just hearing my daughter giggling throughout that story made the entire movie worth it.

And, I don’t think the lesson it was teaching was lost on her; shortly after watching it she wanted to help me move the couch because she believed even little people could make

a difference.

If you’re a parent of a young child, I can’t say enough about the Veggie Tale movies and think you will find a benefit from them even if you aren’t necessarily a religious person.

And, if you haven’t seen them before, God Made You Special is a good one to start with.

I know I, and my daughter, are very happy with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201558391131/k2311a012/1.2.09