Mr. Monk and the Paper Boy  » TV  »
  • It was one of the best Monk episodes ever made
  • The rest played out suddenly though so I was happy I was still surprised a bit by the ending
  • This is definitely a Monk episode I would recommend

• by Steve

I had never seen the Monk episode Mr. Monk and the Paper Boy before and I have to admit, after seeing it finally, I absolutely loved it.

It was one of the best Monk episodes ever made.

Monk has his paper boy killed on his doorstep and the newspapers are stolen for some reason.

He comes to the conclusion the killer didn’t want him seeing a story in the paper so he starts sifting through it in an effort to figure out which one.

What was great about this episode is the fact he ends up solving two unrelated cases in the process of trying to figure out ...

• who killed his paper boy; including one that took place in France.

And, he does it simply by looking in the same paper.

That’s pretty dang impressive.

I wasn’t able to put the final pieces of the case together but I did figure out it had something to do with the lottery after the

clerk at the store they were at went out of his way to talk about it.

You just don’t see that in normal life so I knew there was a connection.

The rest played out suddenly though so I was happy I was still surprised a bit by the ending.

This is definitely a Monk episode I would recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10201558141131/k2311a012/1.2.09