House TV show  » TV  »
  • I really believe House is the best show on television today

• by Steve
      I really believe House is the best show on television today. Fox found a hit when they started airing it.

I’ve never been a big fan of medical shows but this one has the right combination of drama and comedy to keep me wanting to tune

in every week.

The best part of the show is, I know what I’m getting when I tune in to watch it.

Every episode has the same basic plot, there is a sick patient with an unknown disease that is killing him/her.

And House needs to ...

• figure it out.

Sometimes he can save the patient, sometimes (like in a case where a woman had rabies) he can’t.

More importantly, the show doesn’t bring in too many side stories and, if it does, they don’t overshadow the main plot.

For example, when House’s

ex-wife was on the show, their potential love story was mentioned but it didn’t take up the entire hour.

I always hated when shows changed their format or tried to spice things up by adding a love story.

I don’t need to worry about that with this show.

House TV show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10140555750331/k2311a0514/5.14.06