That 70s Show: We Will Rock You  » TV  »
  • The best part of it is when Red and Kitty meet their new neighbors and they turn out to be a gay couple

• by Steve

Wow, I sure missed a lot on That 70s Show when I stopped watching it after Eric and Kelso left. The episode “We Will Rock You” proves that.

I knew there were new characters on the show and other characters have obviously gotten older.

But, since when does Jackie love Fez? Did they

enter some sort of new dimension or something because that just doesn’t seem right.

My god, can’t that girl find a boyfriend outside of the Foreman’s basement? And why do Red and Kitty keep letting them hang out in the basement to begin with.

Still, this turned out to be a good episode.

...

• I liked the storyline about the bonfire designed to burn disco records and how Fez and Jackie, who are both fans, try to stop it.

The best part of it is when Red and Kitty meet their new neighbors and they turn out to be a gay couple.

I’ve seen other episodes like

this but I’ve never seen such a hillarious response to the situation like this.

I was laughing throughout; especially when Red finally accepts them for who they are only to throw them out of the house when he finds out they are Minnesota Vikings fans.

That is my home state of Wisconsin in a nutshell right there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10201557350931/k2311a012/1.2.09