Biore Pore Perfect Warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • This particular cleanser is interesting because it actually does warm your skin up quite a bit
  • I think it is so that the pores open up and it can get them cleaner, but the first time, it was quite unexpected

• by booklover
      This product is part of a line of products that we have bought because, well, we don’t have perfect skin. Actually, far from it.

So we have tried a lot of different products.

This particular cleanser is interesting because it actually does warm your

skin up quite a bit.

I think it is so that the pores open up and it can get them cleaner, but the first time, it was quite unexpected.

After that, it was still surprising, but not unexpected or unpleasant.

I find this stuff ...

• works somewhat.

It’s not as effective as the packaging says it is, but it does improve your skin a bit.

And it can feel quite nice on your skin.

You do feel very clean after you’ve rinsed, so I think it is worth having.

I don’t know if I will buy this product again, though.

It only seems to have an effect if you have a lot of blackheads, and as the blackheads decrease, it seems to have less of an effect, although I suppose it could be preventitive as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31140555730331/k2311a0514/5.14.06