Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I've witnessed real life so I know a pair of magical pants isn't enough

• by Steve

OK, maybe it’s because I’m a guy, but I just can’t understand the attraction of a movie about four girls who form a club based on a pair of blue jeans that happen to fit all of them. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 is the definition of “Chick Flick.

” I made a serious effort to watch it with my wife; as I did the first film,

but all I got were glares from her whenever I made a man-like comment like “don’t they ever wash those pants? They don’t look faded a bit.

” Or “What happens if they shrink in the dryer?” OK, it’s a great movie about female bonding and how friendship is supposed to overcome all obstacles and boundaries even though I’ve seen several of my wife’s friends suddenly hate her ...

• because the bartender flirted with her rather than them at the club or because she has a better job than they do.

Maybe that’s my problem.

I’ve witnessed real life so I know a pair of magical pants isn’t enough.

And, speaking of the pants, if they are so magical, then why don’t they at least give these girls some super powers? You’re in Turkey and want

to see your friends? You’ll see them in an hour because you are wearing the pants and can now fly.

Too much? Iron Man did it and made millions.

Like I said before, I probably just don’t get it.

But, as far as I’m concerned, this movie just wasn’t worth my time.

And, I caution any men out there to stay as far away from this film as possible.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201556750831/k2311a012/1.2.09