Parent’s Choice brand baby wipes  » Baby care  »
  • As a mother of three children, two being in diapers, I know the value of a dollar
  • I have tried nearly every brand of diapers and wipes, evaluating the quality/quantity/cost ratios
  • I found home remedies to use in place of the diaper rash creams, and allergen soaps
  • Unfortunately, they were not and my new born broke out again and again
  • I strongly recommend the Parent's Choice brand baby wipes to all parents who want to save money, get more for your dollar, and still get the job done

• by Missi Lynn

As a mother of three children, two being in diapers, I know the value of a dollar. I have tried nearly every brand of diapers and wipes, evaluating the quality/quantity/cost ratios. Baby wipes are a necessity and I buy in bulk. I have found the Parent’s Choice brand baby wipes to be a great buy!

My youngest was allergic to nearly everything it seemed as a new born diapers, wipes, baby soaps, and even diaper rash creams. I found home remedies to use in place of the diaper rash creams, and allergen soaps. Yet when it came to diapers and wipes it seemed as though there was no hope.

At first I tried the more pricey brands thinking they would be safe. Unfortunately, they were not and my new born broke out again and again.

Finally, one day I was standing there hopelessly searching for a new brand I had not already tried when an employee asked if I needed help. I explained my situation and she suggested the Parent’s Choice brand. I am sure I had the “Yeah right, whatever” look on my face because she smiled and said her newborn also seem to be allergic to most everything. Stating that she had also tried the pricey brands first, thinking surely they were the best choice,

• until her doctor suggested Parent’s Choice. She swore by this brand saying her baby had not broke out once since using this brand.

I decided why not, I’ll give it a shot. Besides it seemed that was the only brand available here that I had not already tried. I was extremely skeptical at first, though it turned out that Parent’s Choice wipes did the job just was well as all those expensive brands, and they DID NOT break him out!

I started with the unscented wipes, afraid the scented would break him out. A month later I choose to try the scented wipes and was thrilled to discover

they did not break him out either! Parent’s Choice also now has an organic baby wipe for those who want to do more to help the environment. These wipes are supposed to be more cloth like as well. I have not tried them yet myself.

I purchase only the Parent’s Choice brand wipes now and have for the past year and half. I only wish I had discovered them with the first child! It would have saved me a lot of money. I strongly recommend the Parent’s Choice brand baby wipes to all parents who want to save money, get more for your dollar, and still get the job done.

shawnna says :

where can I get coupons and or free wripe`s from parent`s choice?

Marg says :

These are the coupons that are currently available for Parent’s Choice:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54201556450831/k2311a012/1.2.09