Oanda Forex Currency Trading Platform  » Finance  »
  • The best thing I found about Oanda, is that they do not have any minimum trade size
  • If you have a problem with something, or you are new and get confused, Oanda provides a speedy one on one chat service with a qualified service representative, directly from their website
  • I knew absolutely nothing when I got started, and Oanda has helped me to make my trading experience a very successful enterprise
  • I highly recommend Oanda and rate it a 10 out of 10 on every aspect

• by Sharon Flannagan

I have been trading with Oanda’s Forex Trading platform for over two years now. Unlike other sites, Oanda offers an unlimited game account if you are new to trading, or to use for testing your trading strategies. Most sites offer the same service, but only for 30 days, after which time they cancel your practice account and expect you to make a large money deposit to and start actively trading your hard earned money.

The best thing I found about Oanda, is that they do not have any minimum trade size. Most other sites reqire a trade to be placed in lots of 10,000 units. With Oanda, you can buy a single unit worth 5 cents, if that is what you wish to

do.

Oanda has an abundance of currency pairs to trade, and you can also trade gold or silver if you prefer precious metal trading to currency purchases. If you have a problem with something, or you are new and get confused, Oanda provides a speedy one on one chat service with a qualified service representative, directly from their website. Just click the button, and someone will be there to help in under one minute!

I cannot speak highly enough about this service. I can use Paypal to deposit funds, or I can transfer money directly from my bank account. If neither option suits me, I can mail them a check or money order. Each time I have deposited funds, they have been in my ...

• account the very same day. Oanda also does not charge a fee for executing my trades, like most other places, who make most of their money from you, not the currency market.

Another credible aspect about Oanda, is the fact that they offer their full company name, physical address and telephone number. Please, do not trade with any company who does not. With Oanda, your funds are 100% safe.

When I joined, I was asked for certain pieces of identification which were verified, so I am happy in knowing that my money is safe.

If you know little or nothing about Forex Currency Trading, go to Oanda today and utilize their learning tools, or visit the forum and see how others have learned to

trade. Someone is always there to help you, and you will also make many new friends with the same interest as you.

For customer service, a quality trading platform, the ability to trade with no minimum pricing, and all the help you need to get started. I knew absolutely nothing when I got started, and Oanda has helped me to make my trading experience a very successful enterprise.

I highly recommend Oanda and rate it a 10 out of 10 on every aspect. This truly is an exceptional service!

Oanda OANDA - USA 140 Broadway, 46th Floor NY, NY 10005

or

OANDA - Canada 370 King Street West, 2nd Floor, Box 60 Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, Canada

Customer Service: Tel: +1 416 593 9436 Fax: +1 212 208 4356

Visit Oanda today at:

ntakobong says :

pls i wangt to know, what is your payment method? this because i love to use your platform for my online foex trading. Thanks.Ntakobong

Jules Li says :

Whenever you request a payment, it has to be using the same payment method that you used to deposit the funds. Here’s a link that details all methods about deposits:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42201556350831/k2311a012/1.2.09