Ipod Shuffle 1GB  » Electronics  »
  • I recently got the IPOD shuffle 1GB for Christmas, and it's been nothing but amazing thus far
  • I bought some Nike Vapor headphones since the ear buds that come with the shuffle will fall out of my ears while I run
  • One GB isn't a problem either it's more than enough music for a run
  • I don't think that there is any better option for running with music then this

• by David Boston

I recently got the IPOD shuffle 1GB for Christmas, and it’s been nothing but amazing thus far. I routinely run for periods over an hour and this has come in handy.

I bought some Nike Vapor headphones since the ear buds that come with the shuffle will fall out of my ears while I run.

The clip on

the shuffle has worked perfectly as I can just clip it to my shorts during my phone.

One GB isn’t a problem either it’s more than enough music for a run.

I’m quite happy that I can now run without holding something if I want to listen to music.

If you find yourself getting board during your ...

• runs then the Shuffle may be the path for you.

I haven’t had any problem with the shuffle becoming loose on my shorts with all the bouncing and turning that I do on the trails by my house.

Keep in mind some of these runs are done at 5:30 pace or faster! I don’t think that there is

any better option for running with music then this.

I’ve tried running with my zune and it’s just annoying to have to hold something during the whole run.

Holding you music player also causes the cord to your head phones to bounce like crazy.

With the shuffle I can just run the cords through my shirt to keep this from happening.

Ipod Shuffle 1GB

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16201556330831/k2311a012/1.2.09