Parigata Villas Bali Island  » Hotels  »
Sanur, Bali Island
  • If you are going for a honeymoon to Bali Island, definitely this place must be considered as your place to stay in Bali
  • Two trays of set breakfast will be delivered to our villa every morning and we can enjoy the breakfast by the pool side of our villa, this is the best thing
  • Although the villas has only in total of 18 units, but it is very convenient to stay
  • I have no disappointment during my stay for several times at this place, on the other side, I would strongly recommend this place to other honeymoon makers around the globe to have a short trial during your visit to Bali Island

• by rob2k

If you are going for a honeymoon to Bali Island, definitely this place must be considered as your place to stay in Bali. Located in Sanur area, only few minutes to the famous white sandy Sanur beach and of course within walking distance only, Parigata Villas and Spa is perfectly located.

The place has only around 18 villas in total and each unit is considered a private villa, where there is only one entrance and the villa building

is surrounded with a high wall to keep the privacy of the guest.

The good thing and this is my favorite, each villas has their own private pool equipped with jacuzzi.

Perfect for a honeymoon maker.

We do not need to go out for leisure, we can do whatever we can at our villa, relaxing and sunbathing.

I personally would guarantee everyone’s satisfaction if staying at this place, as I was one of the satisfied customer that has ...

• been staying several times at this villa.

The Parigata Villas serves breakfast every morning, the only thing that differentiate them with other hotels or villas, perhaps the unique service is a room service breakfast.

Two trays of set breakfast will be delivered to our villa every morning and we can enjoy the breakfast by the pool side of our villa, this is the best thing.

And also the food quality and price that are served from the restaurant are

perfect to my taste and prices are quite reasonable to me, not that expensive if compared to other villas’ properties in Bali Island.

Although the villas has only in total of 18 units, but it is very convenient to stay.

I have no disappointment during my stay for several times at this place, on the other side, I would strongly recommend this place to other honeymoon makers around the globe to have a short trial during your visit to Bali Island.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2201556260831/k2311a012/1.2.09