WaffleHouse  » Restaurants  »
blue ridge, georgia 30513
  • I think it is important for a business of any kind to make their guest or customers feel welcome and wanted
  • Everything was just what we ordered and also very delicious
  • In my opinion the way that it ought to be done
  • All and all I was impressed with this Waffle House

• by pauld43

We recently visited the local Waffle House on Christmas Day. It was a jammin place. The place was packed as in it was the only place open on Christmas day and we was looking to get some supper.

As we walked in we was greeted by a host who seemed very glad to see us. I think it is important for a

business of any kind to make their guest or customers feel welcome and wanted.

They were on a wait and had to put our name on a list and then we took a seat. The host offered us coffee while we waited and made sure we had enough chairs to sit in while we waited.

I really liked this guy. After ...

• just a few minutes our name was called and we got a booth with a window.

The waitress was right there and took our order and had us fixed up with our beverages in no time. She also seemed to happy to see us and was very friendly and polite, also efficient.

Being polite and friendly will only get you so

far, you need to be efficient as well. After only what seemed to be only a few minutes our food arrived.

Everything was just what we ordered and also very delicious. The crew was hustling and bustling and was putting the food out.

In my opinion the way that it ought to be done. All and all I was impressed with this Waffle House.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7201556210831/k2311a012/1.2.09