Jif Creamy Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • I have two children so I am constantly looking for great buys that are cost efficient
  • I think it is important to have the product information available

• by ShellieP

I have two children so I am constantly looking for great buys that are cost efficient. Of course, my children have to like it too, or what’s the point. I finally tried Jif Creamy Peanut Butter; it was a two for one special.

Jif Creamy Peanut Butter is also very good for you

and the kids. It’s rich in protein, plus it makes you drink milk which is loaded with calcium.

When I get a sweet tooth and just have to have something, I go for the Jif Peanut Butter. It hits the spot every time.

It’s just the right amount of thickness and creaminess that ...

• doesn’t make you feel as though you’re choking. The texture of this peanut butter was fantastic. I have tasted a lot of peanut butter and hands down Jif takes the cake.

The cost was phenomenal, I found it at Sam’s and it always comes in a package of two big jars. Trust me,

I did the math. As much as my family consumes peanut butter, it was very worth the cost.

If you have read any of my other reviews you that I also include information about the company. I think it is important to have the product information available. So the rating is partial to information available.

Jif Creamy Peanut Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27201556170831/k2311a012/1.2.09