Pledge Clean and Dust  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • After this muddy experience I will never use this particular Pledge product again

• by ShellieP

This particular Pledge doesn’t work all that great. Yes, it does clean but the dusting part isn’t so clean. It turns the pledge and dust into a dusty muddy mess.

After you have used it you can’t really tell what you have cleaned and what you haven’t. As for the

shine, there is no shine on your any of your furniture. The commercial advertises all the greatness of this product, but I have to tell you I’m not seeing it.

I didn’t like the feel of the pledge on my skin; it is a tad bit oily. It was ...

• also a little difficult to wash off.

It advertises having a citrus fragrance. It is so faint you can hardly smell the citrus. For the price the company could have done a much better job on a much better product.

After this muddy experience I will never use this particular

Pledge product again. I will be switching back to my old cleaning and dusting products.

If you need to contact Pledge for any reason they can be reached at the following number: 414-631-2777. I have to say I was glad to see they make all of their product information available to the public.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53201556130731/k2311a012/1.2.09