Aldo Shoes, Midtown Plaza  » Shopping  »
Midtown Plaza, SASKATOON, SK S7H 0A1
  • There were these real nice pumps I'd been eyeing and I was so disappointed that they didn't have it in my size

• by MariaB

Aldo Shoes in Midtown Plaza is one of my favorite shoe places to shop. The staff there is always friendly, but the selection can be quiet limited.

I was looking for a perfect pair of shoes for the perfect romantic night out.

The salesperson saw I was having trouble and helped me right away.

I showed her the dress I was going to wear

(I had just bought it) and she helped me out with some of her suggestions.

She told me what looked good and even helped me pick out a few accessories needless to say I left buying a few more things than I intended, but it was worth it.

Another time I was looking for some nice winter boots.

I was worried the ...

• suede would not be a good choice for the winter because I tend to walk outside a lot.

The staff recommended some good protectors and even told me where to get some in the mall.

I received a giftcard and went there to make a purchase.

There were these real nice pumps I’d been eyeing and I was so disappointed that they didn’t have

it in my size.

The staff called up the other store at The Centre and asked if they had it for me.

They did! I didn’t have time to go there that day, but they had they other store hold it for me for a few days and I was able to but the shoes.

If I only had one complaint, it would be the limited selection, but otherwise, great store!

lisa says :

if we have a complaint about an employee or a manager, who can i write to, to talk to, or tell you my problem. If you could get back to me that would be great thanks

Marg says :

You can contact them here to provide feedback, it also has their address:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24101555921131/k2311a011/1.1.09