Jet Airways  » Airlines  »
  • The best thing is that there was no flight delay
  • Many people complain about the punctuality of planes, but with Jet Airways, you do not have this problem
  • My experience with Jet airways was excellent

• by Francis

I have traveled on Jet airways twice. Once I traveled from Bangalore to Mumbai. It is a good experience on Jet Airways. The best thing is that there was no flight delay. Many airplanes are not punctual, but Jet Airways is very punctual. Many people complain about the punctuality of planes, but with Jet Airways, you do not have this problem.

The staff is also very friendly and

polite and they deal with customers efficiently. The flight was comfortable. The air-hostesses are very hospitable. This is a very good thing because in some airlines, the hospitality is not at all good. But on Jet airways, you can relax a bit. Jet airways has invested much in its staff. I have heard that Jet airways has made it strict with the staff that they have to deal very friendly with the customers because customer is the guest.

Everything is clean on the plane. They really have maintained it very well. The food is good and tasty. There are vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food options.

The flight tickets are costlier than for other airlines, but I feel that it is worth because of the quality of the flight.

Jet Airways is an excellent airline and ...

• Jet Airways
      has won several awards for its very good service quality. Jet Airways has fully-enclosed first class suites. Each suite has a door that can close, thus it can make for a private compartment. The seats of the airline are blue in colour and are very comfortable.

There are entertainment programs, but not very good ones. But that is the case with all airlines. Moreover, I do not

like entertainment programs while on flight, so that did not matter to me much.

My experience with Jet airways was excellent. I have no complaints about it. In fact, Jet airways is the best airline as far as I know. I would use Jet airways to travel again. This is my favourite airline. I have got a very positive opinion about this airline and I will rate it full 10 points.

Jet Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40101555381031/k2311a011/1.1.09