Hotel Ramanashree  » Hotels  »
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • This hotel is a favourite hotel of many a traveler
  • Regarding my experience, I had quite a good experience
  • The cost of the room is rather expensive, but the room is quite comfortable and clean
  • I had a problem with handling the shower in the bathroom

• by Francis

Hotel Ramanashree is located in Bangalore, India. This is located in an ideal place. It is located within the city limits and is easily accessible. This hotel is a favourite hotel of many a traveler. It is 9 kms far from the airport, 5 kms from the railway station, 5 kms from the bus station.

Room costs vary. An executive room costs between US $ 70 and US

$ 75, A suite costs US $ 100, a deluxe suite costs US $ 110.

Regarding my experience, I had quite a good experience. The cost of the room is rather expensive, but the room is quite comfortable and clean. I had booked an executive room. The hotel staff are polite and helpful. The food offered was very good and tasty. You get various types of non-vegetarian food ...

• like fish, chicken , mutton etc.. The food is reasonably priced.

The positive point is the cleanliness of the hotel. I could not find any negative points. One can feel quite at home in this hotel.

I had a problem with handling the shower in the bathroom. And I contacted the staff and they immediately sent a helper. Thus, there is absolutely nothing to worry if you come across a

problem in this hotel. They will immediately send someone to help you and get the thing fixed.

So, I had a good time and have no negative remarks to make. This hotel is recommendable to everybody. If you are in search of a hotel which is easily accessible, reasonably priced and offers good food, then this hotel is certainly a good choice. I will rate this hotel 8 out of 10 points.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2101555341031/k2311a011/1.1.09