Justice League Unlimited Season One: Epilogue  » TV  »
1.5
  • However, if you expect it to wrap up the loose ends from Divided We Fall, you will be sorely disappointed
  • It had a few interesting parts, but it was mostly uneeded after the great ending to the Brainiac battle
  • We find out that Bruce Wayne did everything he could to ensure that Batman lives on, and even though his methods are extremely creepy and unethical, we are meant to be impressed

• by shawn the writer

“Epilogue” is the 26th episode of season one of Justice League Unlimited. However, if you expect it to wrap up the loose ends from “Divided We Fall,” you will be sorely disappointed. The episode is basically a tribute to Batman and tells us how great Batman is and how Bruce Wayne is still doing what he can to fight crime even in his 80s. It had a

few interesting parts, but it was mostly uneeded after the great ending to the Brainiac battle.

The episode is set about fifty years in the future with a very old Bruce Wayne training a new batman, who looks to be about thirty. We find out that Bruce Wayne did everything he could to ensure that Batman lives on, and even though his methods are extremely creepy and unethical, we are ...

• meant to be impressed.

I found the story pretty boring. We are given some insight into Wayne’s mind, but it is rather unsatisfying. He is clearly obsessed with being Batman, even if he can no longer physically do it. So he essentially makes a Bat-Clone. I told you it was creepy.

I really do not understand the purpose of this episode and why it had to include Amanda

Waller. I really did not care whether or not she ended up respecting Batman. Batman gets enough time as it is. I would have been much more interested in seeing how Superman or maybe someone like the Flash was doing fifty years from now. I guess I have always found Batman to be vastly overhyped. I give this rather dry episode only a 3 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10101555031031/k2311a011/1.1.09