AT&T Wireless  » Movies  »
  • Some use to always say that a not so good signal was the result of cell phone type, I don't think thats the case, it is the result of having the right cellphone provider
  • AT&T isn't for everyone but I like it and I highly recommend this provider

• by greg

Its been maybe 2 or 3 years since I’ve had another wireless service other than AT&T. Some use to always say that a not so good signal was the result of cell phone type, I don’t think thats the case, it is the result of having the right cellphone provider. Thankfully, I haven’t really missed any called

on the count of AT&T having so many place they don’t offer service in. I’ll give in and say that I do sometimes not recieve calls and even got some phone calls dropped a time or two, but it doesn’t really bother me much because there are far worse providers than this. At this time, whenever ...

• I don’t pick up any service, I will most likely be in the classroom, which is a somewhat blessing on the count of I wouldn’t want to recieve any calls during a test or something anyhow.

At this moment, I’m attending a university and I since I’m a college student, AT&T allows me to have cetain discounts. Thankfully,

most of my peers have AT&T as a provider, so I can call them for nothing out of pocket and whenever my other peers with other wireless company phones ask me to change my provider, I quickly tell them I can not and will not.

AT&T isn’t for everyone but I like it and I highly recommend this provider.

AT&T Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11101554780931/k2311a011/1.1.09