Sally Hansen White New Lenghts Nail Polish  » Books  »
Wall Mart
  • Every few weeks my sister would pay what I would consider enormous prices to have false nails put on or the ones she had on filled again by professionals
  • I have had no problem growing my own nails so I went hunting for a simpler and less expensive solution
  • It lasted much longer than I thought it would due to the fact that my hands are in water quite a few times during the day and I expected it would wear off easily

• by yaffel

Every few weeks my sister would pay what I would consider enormous prices to have false nails put on or the ones she had on filled again by professionals. I have always liked white tipped nails but her way of getting the white tipped nails did not fit my pocket book.

I have had no problem growing my

own nails so I went hunting for a simpler and less expensive solution.

That’s when I found Sally Hansen.

I not only found the polish but also tip guides that are placed over the fingernail to keep the line of the white tipped nail polish even.

I was delighted with the results.

The tips turned out beautiful and I ...

• used Sally Hansen clear nail polish to cover the rest of my nails.

It lasted much longer than I thought it would due to the fact that my hands are in water quite a few times during the day and I expected it would wear off easily.

It didn’t happen and I find I don’t have to redo

my nails only once every two weeks.

It worked so well for me that my sister stopped going to get hers done professionally and now we make it an afternoon visit to do our nails with Sally Hansen.

This is a wonderful product and can be purchased for approximately $10 for the kit.

My sister is also delighted with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17101554700931/k2311a011/1.1.09