Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
  • If you are trying to eat a more healthy diet, or to lose weight, consider buying Blue diamond Whole Natural Almonds to add to your diet
  • I recently purchased this brand, because I was trying to lose weight, but I had a problem finding nuts which were unsalted
  • Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds come in a convenient 1lb package which can be resealed after opening
  • My daughter has a peanut allergy, so I know I can safely give these to her and not be worried about andverse reactions
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a healthy diet, for those who are losing weight, or even as a delicious snack when watching television

• by Sharon Flannagan

If you are trying to eat a more healthy diet, or to lose weight, consider buying Blue diamond Whole Natural Almonds to add to your diet. BLue Diamond Almonds canbe purchased in most grocery stores, including Walmart.

problem finding nuts which were unsalted. Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds come in a convenient 1lb package which can be resealed after opening.

Blue Diamond WHole Natural Almonds are also recongized as a heart healthy food, and contain natural essential oils we all need in our diet. Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds have no added sugars, are free of sodium and cholesterol, and the total carbs per serrving accounts for only 2% of the recommended daily intake.

Distributed by Blue Diamond Growers of Sacramento, California, the packages of almonds clearly indicate that the product is peanut free. My daughter has a peanut allergy, so I ...

• Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
      know I can safely give these to her and not be worried about andverse reactions.

Blue Diamond whole Natural Almonds are also great when roughly chopped in a blender and added to tops of cakes and brownies. Process some almonds until they become a paste and add them to your favorite milkshake,

it tastes great!

Check out Blue Diamond products at bluediamond.com. Here you can make a purchase of any Blue Diamond product, and read about the health benefits as well. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a healthy diet, for those who are losing weight, or even as a delicious snack when watching television.

Shaun Miller says :

re : If you are trying to eat a more healthy diet, or to lose weight, consider buying Blue diamond Whole Natural Almonds to add to your diet
I totally agree, almonds is a healthier source of protein and has the essential oils our body needs. I would definitely add Blue diamond Whole Natural Almonds to my shopping list but I don’t eats almonds as much as I would like to. The price concerns me a bit, as I can get almonds and nuts cheaper at a health store and in bulk. I think the right advertising should be done with this product as I have never seen it on television before, maybe in the health market.

Shaun Miller says :

re : I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a healthy diet, for those who are losing weight, or even as a delicious snack when watching television
Very true, I think we better choose out snacks wisely or it could salty and fatty chips. I think this type of advertising could work well for this product. I would definitely have this in my snack basket, than some sugary or fatty snack that causes health problems. Also I want to mention that I like this product because it take a while to consume a packet of almonds, rather than a packet of chips which don’t last long.

Shaun Miller says :

re : My daughter has a peanut allergy, so I know I can safely give these to her and not be worried about andverse reactions
Firstly, I would like to mention that it’s each and everyone’s personal responsibility to know what they can consume and what they cant. Labeling on the product should be visible to the naked eye and there are a lot of products on the market that aren’t healthy for you e.g. coca cola. You cannot blame the product but it is the choice of the consumer to chose what’s right for them.

Kathlyn Mamacos says :

I heard a lot of feedback about the product and it is good. Guaranteed safe.

Rachel says :

I absolutely agree, I’ve found that replacing potato chips with almonds has helped me lose weight It’s a craving I get really often for that savoury/crunchy snack, and almonds are infinitely better than chips.

Kevin says :

This book helped me a lot with starting my plant based diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27101554650931/k2311a011/1.1.09