McDonalds on S Nevada in Co Springs  » Restaurants  »
0.5
1824 S Nevada, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
  • This McDonalds is the worst though, I don't think I have once gone there and had someone friendly help me

• by Lee

Recently my wife and I went to the McDonalds on S Nevada & Southgate, and as always, recieved horrible service from them. After I ordered our food I pulled forward and started to go to the 2nd window out of habit (I usually go there in wee hours where there is only 1 window), as I went past the first window the lady screamed “Hey!”. Ooops, so I pulled back and apologized and told

her Im used to going there at night when there is no 1st window. She just kinda scowled at me and didn’t say a word. After she handed me back the change I thanked her, she still didnt say a word. I pulled up to the 2nd window, and the gal there was talking to someone, she just opened the window, just shoved the bag out to me and once I grabbed it she ...

• just closed the window, she never even looked at us or said a thing.

I need to look at a McDonalds application, because there must be something on there that says it is a requirement to be outright rude to people to be able to work for McDonalds.

Every McDonalds I go to anymore just has the crappiest service ever and they almost always mess something up with the order. This McDonalds is the worst though,

I don’t think I have once gone there and had someone friendly help me. I pretty much won’t ever eat at a McDonalds anymore, but my wife is pregnant so I am at the mercy of her cravings.

I would not recomend going here to anyone, service is just…well, non-exsistant. Accuracy of orders is horid, food is never done right and always tastes off. I really just can’t think of anything good to say about this McDonalds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7101554440131/k2311a011/1.1.09