Storm Warning (UR, 2007)  » Movies  »
  • I will admit that when the movie first began, I thought it was going to be like one of those really corny films that I wouldn't be able to stomach
  • But after several minutes, I was impressed enough to keep watching
  • I would recommend this as a secondary type horror/suspense film

• by Famous

Storm Warning is a film about a couple who goes boating in Australia on holiday. As the movie progresses, they discover that they are lost in some sort of swampy marsh. Further adding to their problems is the weather, and the threat of a storm.

The storm finally arrives and they discover a farmhouse that looks abandoned. When they find loads of marijuana

in the barn, they realize thaht he owners probably wouldn’t want them there.

But by the time the two deranged brothers return to the house, all heck breaks loose. In any case, this film is very much like some of the older slasher films in the respect that the couple has to escape these deranged people.

Actually, the film reminded me of “The Texas Chainsaw ...

• Massacre. ” I will admit that when the movie first began, I thought it was going to be like one of those really corny films that I wouldn’t be able to stomach.

But after several minutes, I was impressed enough to keep watching. (SPOILERS ALERT!) The gist of the film is that the woman has lots of courage, and her husband is pretty much a

wimp.

Every plan that was used to escape was devised by the wife, Pia. In fact, for much of the film, her husband has a broken leg and can’t even move.

The wife even stops herself from being raped by creating a really crude implant that permanently damages her sexual attacker. She truly has survival skills.

I would recommend this as a “secondary” type horror/suspense film.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11101554400131/k2311a011/1.1.09