Nokia N72  » Phones  »
  • I came up with this phone but it cost me a bit higher but its look has attracted me a lot and somehow I managed to purchase this phone
  • It also changed my lifestyle and the way I think and made me little more interesting that I was
  • As you know that Nokia tries to build and Deliver the best performance what it has

• by rajnishsona

Those summer day I was willing to change my old phone with a new one which could help me to capture my sweetest moments and keep me groove all day with some music .I could use the way I WANT but I was confused “%$#@”.I searched and hunted hundreds of forums and websites but in the mean while a new phone was launched with advertisement on TV, it was Nokia Nseries’ cheapest phone Nokia N72.

I came up with this phone but it cost me a bit higher but its look has attracted me a lot and somehow I managed to purchase this phone. After someday was slowly realised that this phone proven the right value for money .It also changed my lifestyle and the way I think and made me little more interesting that I was.

Here I would also like to focus over some of the main and cool features of this phone.

As you know that

Nokia tries to build and Deliver the best performance what it has. Nokia N72 is also one of the same. It had the multimedia performance at is core comes with a lustrous, stylish and glossy body. It helps me to capture the stills in High quality camera of 2 Megapixels with flash and record with high quality video @15 frames/sec. In MPEG 4 format watch it my DVD Player straight way! Its moonlight keypad irresistibly great which reduce eye strain from those sharp blue lights. Also, the 262k resolution colour screen with large 176×208 pixels TFT fits everything in it.

It runs on Symbian Platform of version 8.1 which is the most unmatched platform in cell phone classes that enables me to install hundreds of softwares from various camera software to music players and movie players like smartmovie, LCG Jukebox, Opera etc.

I can customise my N72 with latest and cool installable themes which make my phone look great ...

• in a new version every time. I can hold the whole web in my palm with the integrated GPRS (General Packed Radio Service) and EDGE (Enhanced Data Rate for Global Evolution)with ‘class 10′technology.upto 236 Kbps of high speed data transfer for downloading of video clips and streaming videos and many more over GSM networks.

Its gallery is simply great! that shows me a rotational view of all images and videos at the same time stored in phone memory or the memory card Oh! I forgot to mention that, my Nokia n72 comes with expandable memory card slot. I have installed I GB of Memory card(RS-DV-MMC)type which store many things from mp3 music tracks to video clips and lots and lots of images. One thing is more interesting that this phone supports AAC+ audio format music codec by which I can store about 1000(one thousand) music tracks at a time in 2 GB of memory card ! Seems interesting!

/> Nokia also added some additional interesting features like dedicated music key and a capture button for taking still images in landscape mode.

Also it is equipped with jazzing FM Radio receiver which able me to listen local radio stations and also supports visual radio(supported networks and radio stations only) which let me groove all day and night.

Its camera cover is great that protect the lenses from dust. I can play music codes like Mp3,AAC+,eAAC and video codec like AMR,3GP,MP4,Real Audio and Streaming Videos from YouTube. It has 20 MB of internal memory for internal functioning.

Now, the boring disadvantages are: -Its glossy body holds fingerprints very quickly and get scratches.

-Gallery takes much time to open.

-There is no full screen camera available (however some 3rd party applications are available for this).

-Sometimes phone gets hanged with various applications which requires restart/reboot.

-Get affected by viruses very frequently.

-3G is not supported/included in this model.

-Minimum light timeout is 45 seconds which can be reduced to 15 seconds.

Nokia N72

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37101554340131/k2311a011/1.1.09