Daisy Meadows - Rainbow Magic book series
  • So 70 books is actually ten series I recommend these books be purchased as box sets as they are cheaper this way

• by jewelenterprises

All kids love magic, right? Well this magical adventure is a perfect introduction for all little girls into the world of book series.

Rachel Walker and Kirsty Tate meet on their way to Rainspell Island for holidays and quickly become friends. While searching for the end of a rainbow they discover an old, black pot. Inside the pot is Ruby the red rainbow fairy. Ruby explains that evil Jack Frost has cast her and her rainbow sisters from fairyland in anger that they forgot

to invite him to the midsummer ball. Ruby turns Rachel and Kirsty into fairies and takes them to fairyland to meet the king and queen and receive instructions on how to rescue the other six fairies.

So begins book one of the series.

In these books Daisy Meadows has created the most lively, engaging characters and a fantastic sense of adventure. Her descriptions of fairyland and it’s inhabitants is sure to be a hit with girls of all ages.

I first purchased a set of these books for ...

• my daughter for Christmas 2007. Originally I didn’t realise how large the set was but my daughter very quickly fell in love with them and asked for more.

The books are an ideal length for young readers aged 6-9 years. Each two page spread contains at least one illustration. The writing is quite large and the books are around 70 pages long. It takes me 15-20 minutes to read one complete book and takes my daughter 30-45 minutes per book. They

would also make ideal bed time stories for younger children whose parents still read to them.

Be prepared to start collecting these books though as you won’t be able to stop at just one. As of Christmas 2008 there are a total of 70 books available… not including the special books that are one off stories. Don’t worry though, each series is only seven books long. So 70 books is actually ten series

I recommend these books be purchased as box sets as they are cheaper this way.

Anita Tyagi says :

In the illustrations, there are some letters what so they mean. The puppy fairy I am thinking of specifically. We love your books. Thank you, Anita

shwetha says :

are there fruit and vegetable fairies?

John says :

Of all Daisy Meadows kids books, there are none on fruit and vegetables.

Julia says :

How many books did you write but count is well the Holiday Special-three books in one.

John says :

Daisy Meadows is a pseudonym for authors Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. In all they have done more than 100.

Elyse says :

Dear Daisy Meadows, I`m 10 years old. I`m not really a fan of you`re work but I do have a question. I have to listen to my friends go on on about you`re books My question is Why did you steal JackFrost from the movie??? Elyse.

Julia says :

Hi Elyse. Thank you for your question. You’re a very smart girl to ask it. I just want to let you know that Jack Frost wasn’t stolen from the movie. Jack Frost is a legendary character that has been around for hundreds of years. He is also known as`Old man winter’. I’m almost 50 (yeah, I know… I’m old :) and I used to read and talk about Jack Frost as a child. I really hope you like books as they make life so much fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173112554270131/k2311a1231/12.31.08