Mylot  » Web sites  »
  • It is different from, for example, Kick Start Your Forums, where you have to formally apply (besides the usual sign up) to be their paid poster

• by st_hart

What makes Mylot special to me is the fact that Mylot is the first one paying me for my online activities. After getting scammed by many other websites with their fake “make money online” programs, I was really desperate for a legitimate site. In that situation, how much Mylot pays doesn’t really matter. What matter is it pays.

Well, Mylot doesn’t pay so much money for our paid activities there (paid activities means starting discussions, responding to other discussions, commenting on other responses, uploading pictures anywhere on the site except on our own profile; we also get extra earning from our referrals, as much as 25% of their

earning). For almost 2500 posts (2489 so far, to be exact), I got as little as about $56. The first months are the toughest ones. I reached my first payout, about 12 dollars, after being daily active there for 5 months. After that I could reach minimum payout which is $10 every month.

On Mylot, posting quality content is encouraged. Generating discussions that engage other users and provide insightful responses and comments to other users discussions to further the topic deserves more earning. So in that place, quality is more appreciated than quantity. I like this system. With it, users tend to post quality discussions and responses to ...

• get more earning; except some new users which haven’t figured the system. It differs Mylot from other paid forums which have fixed rate. In those forums users tend to post as many posts as possible neglecting their quality. So we can easily find one-line posts or even one-word posts in those forums. The only flaw is that Mylot earning system is vague. They said they use a proprietary model that rewards quality responses, relevant discussions and images to calculate our earning. But only God and Mylot admin know what proprietary model is and how it works.

The other Mylot advantage is its simplicity. We just need to get

signed up, and they will do the rest. We write, and we get paid. That’s all. And we can post as many as we like with any topics we can imagine. It is different from, for example, Kick Start Your Forums, where you have to formally apply (besides the usual sign up) to be their paid poster; this site also have limited jobs for the poster to do.

I also like the layout and structure of Mylot website, which is friendly user and easy to navigate. Using white as background color and blue as the emphasized texts such as Mylot logo and discussions’ tittle, Mylot web pages get an eye pleasing appearance.

Mylot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203112554070131/k2311a1231/12.31.08