The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory  » Books  »
  • I would definetly recommend this title to any who are interested in Tudor time periods, royalty, romance and the like

• by muffin

The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory was a real page turner for me.I absolutely loved it.

I was able to read this book before Hollywood came out with their adaptation of the same name.

As is always the case with books that have been turned into

movies, there’s only so much they can fit in a movie of 2 hours in length, that a great deal of the book is left out.So, please do not think that if you have seen the movie, you have read the book.

While ‘Boleyn Girl’ is not a factual history book, it takes license to explore other areas of these well known characters and makes them come alive to the reader.

From the first page, I was hooked.I was able to complete it in just a few days.Even though most of us ...

• The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
      know the outcome of Anne Boyleyn before even opening this book, I still wanted to know if it really would happen.That makes a good book.

Philippa Gregory knows how to entice readers from the very first words.

On another note, there is a bit of sexual situations

mentioned and graphic words used.In a setting such as Henry the 8th and his mistresses, it’s really no surprise, but I just thought I would mention it.

I would definetly recommend this title to any who are interested in Tudor time periods, royalty, romance and the like.

The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173112554040131/k2311a1231/12.31.08