Hong Kong travel  » Travel  »
China
  • I can tell you the streets are packed with a lots of people, normally adults and lovers

• by winnie

I been to Hong Kong this year January 20-22, it just 3 days and 2 nights. But i enjoyed my stay there.

On my first day, i took ferry from Macau (because i arrived at Macau International Airport) to Hong Kong.

It cost about HKD158 for one way.

Upon arrival to Hong Kong, i search for

the hotel that me and my friends as well as my mother going to stay.

We took taxi which costs about HKD57 to reach the hotel.

So we sleep until 7pm that day and head to dinner at the Nathan Road.

I can tell you the streets are packed with a lots of people, normally adults ...

• and lovers.

The dinner is HKD50 per person.

On second day, we walk down from Nathan Road to Tsim Tsa Tsui road as though we take the cold breeze because it is winter time.

I even took off my sweater because it is not so cold around 18 degree celcius.

We spend time in Kowloon Park,

Stars of Avenue, and Marine Life Park.

At night we walk back to the hotel.

The third day, we went off early leaving Hong Kong as we bought tickets to catch the fastest ferry to Macau.

In Macau we also went to the casino to have breakfast and lunch before heading to the airport to Kuala Lumpur.

Hong Kong travel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383112553970131/k2311a1231/12.31.08