Sunsilk Therma Shine Detangling Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love it because when I go out it, if it starts to tangle I give it a little squirt and comb
  • Which really makes this product cost efficient because you just spray it on individual knows or tangles

• by ShellieP

Because I have really long and thick hair I have to constantly keep it all tied up to keep the tangles down. My daughter told me about this product (she has long hair as well). From the first time I ever used

it I fell in love.

This meant I could actually where my hair down for a change. I love it because when I go out it, if it starts to tangle I give it a little squirt and comb. Voila! No more tangles. Oh and did I mention how lovely it makes my hair look with that beautiful shine.

I love that it isn’t one of those products you have to wash out, and you don’t have to apply all over. Which really makes this ...

• Sunsilk Therma Shine Detangling Spray
      product cost efficient because you just spray it on individual knows or tangles.

I carry this product with me every where I go. If I have to use it in public it only takes a second to fix.

It’s not like hairspray either, it doesn’t make your hair stiff. Kudos for this product.

I rated this product a nine instead of ten becasue they do not give a lot of information on the product or how to get in touch with the company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313112553910131/k2311a1231/12.31.08