St. Ives Apricot Scrub Swiss Formula  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion this product works so good I will always continue to use it as well as recommend it to others

• by ShellieP

Wow, I really love this product. I like everything about it. For those of who that aren’t familiar with this product, let me fill you in. This apricot scrub was made to exfoliate your skin to remove the dead skin cells. It also unclogs your pores, and makes your

skin feel really soft and clean.

In my opinion this product works so good I will always continue to use it as well as recommend it to others. This scrub smells so good, which is a nice change from previous skin cleansers.

Because of how well this product works ...

• I chose to not only use it on my face but my elbows, knees and back. My elbows get to feeling rough and scratchy like they could give you a paper cut. After the first use on them I could tell a huge difference. It didn’t hurt to use
        the product which is a huge bonus in my book.

I have an exfoliating sponge on a stick for my back. I put the apricot scrub on the sponge and was, it cuts the time in more than half of how long it takes me to scrub my back and it’s gentle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313112553900131/k2311a1231/12.31.08