House Bunny
2.5
  • When I watched House Bunny however, even though it was somewhat predictable, I couldnt help but be entertained

• by Reviewstreambird

I’m not usually a fan of these comedy/blonde movies…I usually assume they lack substance and are predictable. When I watched House Bunny however, even though it was somewhat predictable, I couldnt help but be entertained.

The movie was basically about a Playboy model who thought she was expelled by Hef from the mansion,

when in fact it was a rival model who had tried to sabotage her spot as Miss november.

She ends up homeless, and after an encounter with the police, finds herself being House mother to a sorority group of geeks, at risk of losing their home if they do not receive enough pledges. As ...

• usual, there was the rivalry among sororities and the usual makeover from nerd to bombshell. There was a love interest as usual, which blossomed beautifully…..and after Miss House Bunny was allowed to go back to the mansion to shoot her centerfold, she rejected the offer…apparenlty she later realised that there were more important
        things in life than posing nude for all to see. The cameo by Hef, Kendra, Holly and Bridgette added to the believability of the film……I do like those girls next door!

Whilst most of the jokes were not original, and the scenes a bit predictable,this was one movie that made me smile….and that I’d watch again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113112553831231/k2311a1231/12.31.08