Songmeanings.net  » Web sites  »
  • I like to know the lyrics to songs and what other people's perspectives are so it can help me relate to the particular song
  • The main reason it's my favourite (and only) lyric website is because I can argue/agree with other people from everywhere about a song
  • I love music that I can relate to and listen to

• by RachelHst

Songmeanings.net is probably the best website out there if you want to know who sings what, what they lyrics are, and most importantly what the song is about to various different people.

I like to know the lyrics to songs and what other people’s perspectives are so it can help me relate

to the particular song. At songmeanings.net, the subscriber’s submit the lyrics of the artist’s songs. You don’t have to be a subscriber to view the lyrics but you do have to be one to make any comments. Plus, it’s free.

The website is very easy to use. The main reason it’s my favourite ...

• (and only) lyric website is because I can argue/agree with other people from everywhere about a song. To many people, as well as myself, music is the Bible. I love music that I can relate to and listen to. There is a song called Evil by Interpol that has many pages of
        what people think it is about. I still have no idea, but it is still fun to see what others think about. It’s fun to see how seriously people take songs and how much they know about particular artists.

Songmeanings.net is a great website that everybody who likes music should go to.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203112553821231/k2311a1231/12.31.08