James Bond - Lots of Quantum, No Solace  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I definately agree witih sir Roger Moore when he said that he doesnt like the direction of the Bond image

• by Reviewstreambird

I am extremely disappointed! To the point of almost tears… So i finally got a chance to go see the latest Bond film, the Quantum of Solace…and Daniel Craig has managed to, single handedly, make me scream in agony.

I definately agree witih sir Roger Moore when he said that he doesnt like the

direction of the Bond image…………and I have to agree.

The film began with lots of action as usual, in the form of car chase on a rather narrow and winding road…for some reason, everything still did not come together for me…not even when the movie ended. The movie was apparently filmed in Bolivia, with a vilian hoarding ...

• the country’s water suppy in a bid to become the leading water supply company. There’s is tons of fighting and gun battle, chase scenes on land, air and in water, lots of fire and explosions in the desert ad very little solace for me who was hoping to be stimulated.

The usual gadetry which the film is known

for was absent……..absent, absent, absent…The only thing I could remember was Bond’s mobile phone and the GPS/touch screen system at M’s office. And as for the swagger, what swagger? Where has the ture Bond gone? I was hoping to start feeling Daniel by now…….but my head is hurting, and I need to find Pierce right away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113112553801231/k2311a1231/12.31.08