Kroger Foods a Discount Brand  » Food  »
  • I think Kroger's fat free Vanilla Yogurt in the two pound size with a live and active culture is exceptionally good with a smooth texture without water sitting on top
  • Kroger's chocolate covered cookies are not bad at all if you want something to satisfy your sweet tooth without putting a hole in your pocket book these do the trick for me and their fig bars are just as good as a nationally known name brand and you get far more of them in a package for much less price which in my opinion is really nice

• by Lavenderblue

When we lived in Chicago the Kroger Company had a large chain of food stores where everyone shopped. I don’t know if since leaving Chicago this food chain is still in existence; but the Kroger brand is still being sold in certain food stores at discount prices.

The well known Fry’s in Arizona sells Kroger among other stores.

I really like the discount price on these products.

I think Kroger’s fat

free Vanilla Yogurt in the two pound size with a live and active culture is exceptionally good with a smooth texture without water sitting on top; has a wonderful flavor and is not way too sweet like most of the inexpensive brands of yogurt are.

In my opinion it’s a real good buy.

Fat gives a flavor and when they take the fat out of a product they usually add to ...

• much sweetener to compensate and make it taste like something.

Their TV dinner’s and pot pies priced a little lower than most varieties do not fare so well in my book.

It seems their portions are on the skimpy side and the quality not quite up to par, I think it would be better to pay a little more for better taste and a little better portion.

Kroger’s chocolate covered cookies

are not bad at all if you want something to satisfy your sweet tooth without putting a hole in your pocket book these do the trick for me and their fig bars are just as good as a nationally known name brand and you get far more of them in a package for much less price which in my opinion is really nice.

Kroger’s Honey Grahams score well with me also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273112553761231/k2311a1231/12.31.08