Green Giant Sweet Potato Casserole  » Food  »
  • In my opinion the Green Giant Sweet Potato Casserole is simply delicious, however, it comes with a little package of pecans which is nice but I cut them in half for better mileage and the spice package of cinnamon and sugar is just to much cinnamon, the smell alone tells you its way to much
  • In my opinion being able to serve a quality food that makes a nice presentation and tastes so good is an excellent choice for company

• by Lavenderblue

I tried the Green Giant Sweet Potato Casserole for Thanksgiving again trying to make life a little easier for myself by preparing a connivance food at a busy time of the year and in lieu of serving something better than just plain sweet potatoes. This product can be found in the frozen vegetable department of the grocery store.

I am glad

I tried them.

In my opinion the Green Giant Sweet Potato Casserole is simply delicious, however, it comes with a little package of pecans which is nice but I cut them in half for better mileage and the spice package of cinnamon and sugar is just to much cinnamon, the smell alone tells you its way to much.

I used ...

• only 1/3 of the spice package and was satisfied with the result but you would have to suit yourself as to the amount to use.

This casserole is not only very good but is equally easy and fast to make.

excellent choice for company; my only complaint would be they do not put enough in the package to serve many.

Just follow the easy directions on the plastic bag and you have a really good vegetable addition to your main course.

I am not going to give it a perfect rating because of the spice mixture but it was really good

momsweg says :

Where can I buy Green Giant Sweet Potato Casserole in Las Vegas, NV

Joanna says :

If there is a Wal-Mart near you I would definitely suggest there. However, if none of your local grocers currently carry it, most of them would likely be willing to order it for you.

quick note by anonymous :

Thanks for your review. I didn’t know whether to try them but now I definitely will.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273112553741231/k2311a1231/12.31.08