Biofreeze pain relieving gel
  • I purchased a bottle of Biofreeze and have had the same experience over and over
  • I have found massive amounts of relief in this product and I highly recommend it

• by jonandshan

My relationship with Biofreeze pain relieving gel began with a trip to my chiropractor. I suffer with Fibro myalgia and was very interested when my doctor mentioned a pain relieving gel that he highly recommended. I took the free sample and tried it that evening. I was pleasantly

surprised with the results.

The pain in my shoulders and upper back were very quickly alleviated. My shoulders loosened up and I felt a lot of relief. I purchased a bottle of Biofreeze and have had the same experience over and over.

Biofreeze boasts that ...

• it is “greaseless, stainless {with a} vanishing scent” I have found all of these to be very accurate. I am pleased that within a few minutes of applying the gel, the scent has faded and it doesn’t soak through my clothing.

It is “cryotherapy-the cold method”. Just as a

forewarning, it feels like it is burning your skin in the beginning before it begins to act. It is similar to medicines like Icy Hot, but the effectiveness of Biofreeze can not be rivaled. I have found massive amounts of relief in this product and I highly recommend it.

Biofreeze pain relieving gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263112553721231/k2311a1231/12.31.08