Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • My experience with the Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera has been extremely favorable
  • In short, I highly recommend this wonderful camera for personal use

• by jonandshan

My experience with the Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera has been extremely favorable. I’m thrilled with the clear photos and ease of use.

I do not claim to be a professional photographer. My experience has been simply collecting memories for my family. That being said, I was highly irritated last year when on vacation, my previous digital

camera stopped working. I drove to a nearby department store and on a non educated whim purchased this camera. It was selling for around $250. The purchase price was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I was hoping for a good camera.

I was thrilled when I realized that uninformed decision was a great one.

• The camera has high pixel resolution and great zoom. What I really liked about the camera, was the ease of use. I was vey excited when I realized that just a little playing with the cameral was adiquate for learning about it. (I’m not really a reading a manual person!) The controls are easily identifiable and
        buttons clearly marked.

Did I mention the pictures are fabulous? I had no idea how poor my pictures where on my last camera until I began to compare. Upload unto my computer is an easy experience also. Everything you need to sucessfully save and edit your pictures is included.

In short, I highly recommend this wonderful camera for personal use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 433012553711231/k2311a1230/12.30.08