Plaid Make It Mosaics  » Other  »
  • I love that they come in so many different colors including several colors in one container
  • In other words it keeps my cost down as well

• by ShellieP

These little square glass tiles are great to work with. They are just the right size, and easy to handle. I love that they come in so many different colors including several colors in one container. They have so many different looks, such as opal, clear and opaque.

They work well on

so many different surfaces. You can make all kinds of crafts with them including tabletops, fancy keepsake boxes, and tile specific designs in your kitchen or bathroom.

I think Plaid makes a quality product. None of the tiles have ever chipped cracked or broken. I was very happy to see the container,

• for a change, was actually full. I like that you get what you pay for.

They are very cost worthy. I’m a penny pincher and that means a lot to me to be able to save a few bucks on craft supplies. It also makes it easier for me to sell them

if I so choose. In other words it keeps my cost down as well.

Plaid mosaic tiles are sold in virtually everycraft store outthere. For the address I listed my local store, however, I did get there company number if anyone would like to contact them, they can be reached at 1-800-842-4197.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122912553561131/k2311a1229/12.29.08