Sanford’s Roll-On Stamp Pad Inker  » Other  »
  • A few things I think would make this a little better product is to have several colors to choose from and having the ink changed to a non toxic ink
  • Here in lies the problem and where it tends to have a little leakage, which we all know with black ink can be very messy
  • There after you can just buy the refills and those are very cost efficient
  • This is actually the best part of using something, making sure you can afford it
  • I don't like however, that it is toxic, which is a very important factor to know because I have a four year old

• by ShellieP

This product wasn’t all that bad. There are a few improvements that could be made. A few things I think would make this a little better product is to have several colors to choose from and having the ink changed to a non toxic

ink.

I will be rating this product a six because of all the important information that was labeled on the package. As well as it being a roll on so the spillage has decreased since the last product they came out with.

However, that being said I didn’t like that the roller itself occasionally dries and gets stuck. Here in lies the problem and where it tends to have a little leakage, which we all know with black ink can be very messy.

It is fairly priced for the ...

• Sanford's Roll-On Stamp Pad Inker
      amount you get and the first one you purchase comes with the stamp pad. There after you can just buy the refills and those are very cost efficient. This is actually the best part of using something, making sure you can afford it.

I

am still using this product; it’s been over a year and no big mishaps. I don’t like however, that it is toxic, which is a very important factor to know because I have a four year old. So just be sure to keep out of reach of children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122912553541131/k2311a1229/12.29.08