Unscripted by Patrick Dempsey for Avon  » Perfume  »
  • Unscripted is for both men and women and it one of the best smelling products that I have ever smelled
  • I think that everyone needs to contact their local avon lady and ask about Unscripted, if you don't have an avon lady, check out my website, www. youravon
  • I suggest you check it out right away, you won't be disappointed
  • I suggest it to all of my customers as well as friends and family
  • If you wear it out, you are going to be noticed and people are going to ask you what you are wearing and where you go it from

• by hillm0878

I recently started selling avon and have purchased one of the newer perfumes/colognes. Its called Unscripted and it was designed by Patrick Dempsey just for avon. Unscripted is for both men and women and it one of the best smelling products that I have ever smelled. I purchased a bottle of it for my husband to use and I use it myself. I also purchased samples of it to give out to my customers. This

fragrance smells wonderful on any man or woman. When my customers ask me for my opinion I tell them about this new scent and most have agreed with he on how wonderful it smells and have ordered a bottle or more for themselves.

I think that everyone needs to contact their local avon lady and ask about Unscripted, if you don’t have an avon lady, check out my website, www.youravon.com/mandyblake. Ask for samples of unscripted and ...

• chances are you are going to love it and be ready to purchase a bottle of it for yourself or your husband. It also makes a wonderful gift for anyone. It smells wonderful and is inexpensive. I suggest you check it out right away, you won’t be disappointed.

Avon also offers many other fragrances, some newer, some older, lots just coming out. But I believe that this is the best one that they have come out

with. It has only been out for less than a month and yet it seems to be one of their best selling products. I suggest it to all of my customers as well as friends and family. If you wear it out, you are going to be noticed and people are going to ask you what you are wearing and where you go it from. And the best part is that you can say that McDreamy made it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562912553251131/k2311a1229/12.29.08