Lube Stop
Lee Road, Cleveland Heights Ohio
  • After having them service my tires I decided to go ahead and have them change my oil, even though the prices start out over $30

• by hillm0878

I have been taking my car to many different places over the years to get my oil changed. I usually opt to go wherever they have a sale on getting your oil changed, sometimes for under twenty dollars. Well I had decided one day that I would stop in at the Lube Stop in Cleveland Heights Ohio mainly because I needed air in my tires and

the guys said they would check them all out for free. After having them service my tires I decided to go ahead and have them change my oil, even though the prices start out over $30. Not only do they change the oil but they top off your fluids and check other things on the car also. They have great service and they guys there are ...

• all wonderful and will treat you right.

They will also tell me if there is something else on my car that needs to be fixed without lying to me just so that they can get more money out of me. These guys go out of their way to make sure that you are well taken care of, not to earn more money, but to keep your

business in the future and make sure that you are happy with the services they provide, and to keep you safe in a well working car.

I would suggest that everyone check out their local Lube Stop to have their oil changed. If you are in the neighborhood stop in and let these guys take care of you, they are always busy, but its well worth the wait.

wayne113 says :

Great service but they seem to hide what brand oil they use.I looked high and low and nowhere is the oil brand listed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92912553221131/k2311a1229/12.29.08