Countertop Dishwasher
2.5
  • It was very easy to install and I thought it to be a great solution for my modern kitchen and a smart choice
  • I love the silver color and the style of the door with window like opening and above all it is very easy to operate
  • The only problem that I faced was with the hose connections and I think it would have been good to tighten all the hose connections during the time of installation
  • Leaving this problem aside, it is quite strong and does a good job for me

• by seemamishra

When I shifted to my new apartment I knew very well that the first thing I needed was a dishwasher. In order to save some space and money I ordered Portable Countertop Dishwasher as it assures to clean plates in less time and occupies very little space.

It was very easy to install and I thought it to be a great solution for my modern kitchen and a smart choice.

The dishwasher fits the four standard place settings comfortably and is easily operated

on my countertop.

It also saves lot of energy and water and compared to other big dishwashers, saves on space too.

The connections are easy and fast and it has an interior of stainless steel with a great spray arm.

There is one a rinse agent dispenser that helps to minimize spotting of water on dishes and that thing I appreciate very much.

Here is an inbuilt water heater with Saniwash and it can heat up to 158ºF and this cleans up the ...

• greasy plates easily.

Plates up to the size of 11″ can be easily washed in it.

I love the silver color and the style of the door with window like opening and above all it is very easy to operate.

The only problem that I faced was with the hose connections and I think it would have been good to tighten all the hose connections during the time of installation.

Because after six months the hose connecting the sink became loose and I

had to tighten the hose but it does not work well since then.

I have to put a towel on the floor to soak the spilled water from the dishwasher and tighten the hose connection every now and then.

The quality of the hoses seems not up to the mark and I have to take care that I don’t leave them pressured up after the use of dishwasher.

Leaving this problem aside, it is quite strong and does a good job for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532912553151131/k2311a1229/12.29.08