Bath and Body Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin line  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I guess I'm a little disappointed in Bath and Body Works for this one
  • Sorry Bath and Body Works, I guess my body chemistry didn't agree with this new fragrance

• by Lynn

I was at the mall and tried some of this stuff on because I usually love all of the new fall stuff that comes out. What is this stuff supposed to smell like? I tried it on clean, fragrance free hands and I didn’t really smell anything. Was it supposed to be cinnamon? Was

it supposed to be Pumpkin? I really couldn’t smell either particular fragrance sadly.

I even tried the spray but still couldn’t smell it. That said, the candles were wonderful.

I loved them. If I had the money I would buy a candle for every room of my house and light it every hour I ...

• was home.

I guess I’m a little disappointed in Bath and Body Works for this one. Hopefully Christmas will bring around some more of their better fragrances for the body.

The lotion to this set felt wonderful. A little too sweet smelling for me and I generally am the first in line for all

of the sweet smelling fragrances.

I don’t know. I was disappointed in this one.

They should have made a candy corn type fragrance if they were going the sweet fragrance way. Sorry Bath and Body Works, I guess my body chemistry didn’t agree with this new fragrance.

I just didn’t like anything about it except the candle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812553011031/k2311a1228/12.28.08