Roman Holiday
  • Gregory Peck is so handsome and I love his voice
  • I think this movie is so classic and lovely
  • It is just one of those movies that turned out perfectly well in my opinion
  • I know you will watch it over and over again like I have in my lifetime

• by Lynn

How can you not love Roman Holiday? I love everything about this movie. The fact that she’s a princess who just needs a day off … and she meets a handsome man on the day off that she finally gets … what girl can’t relate to a princess who just needs a day off? Gregory Peck is so handsome and I love his

voice.

He makes a very good co actor for Audrey Hepburn.

I think this movie is so classic and lovely.

It is just one of those movies that turned out perfectly well in my opinion.

For some of you younger folks it might drag just a little to be honest but I think you might love it just as well as anyone else.

...

• It is a timeless classic and I am so glad it was made and that there was an Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck.

Her role is so different in this movie than Breakfast at Tiffany’s; I love it.

This movie is perfect for any chick flick movie night you might want to have.

This movie falls into the category that you can watch

over and over again.

I love it.

Please rent it and watch it once.

I do believe it is black and white but please don’t let that be a turn off; that’s part of its charm.

You might even want to just go out and buy the movie.

I know you will watch it over and over again like I have in my lifetime.

mari says :

Every girl, at one time or another, fantasizes about being a princess. Perhaps the converse is true - that every princess dreams about being a regular girl. Call it a fairy tale in reverse, or one half of The Prince and the Pauper. Whatever the case, that`s the premise underlying Roman Holiday, which tells of how a princess spends a day in anonymity, away from her watchers.More than 50 years after its release, Roman Holiday remains a staple of the romantic comedy fan`s movie library.

Rumba says :

Besides brilliant romantic line, this movie is also the ode for Rome. In my opinion, “Roman Holiday” is one of the best Rome movie guides.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552991031/k2311a1228/12.28.08